Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Food.Family.Ephemera on Genealogy Gems

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of going to Lisa Louise Cooke's home, sitting with her, and talking about my new book From the Family Kitchen. We had a great afternoon and even spent some time using one of her grandmother's kitchen gadgets, the Toas-Tite. (I definitely need to purchase one of those. To learn more about it see the video mentioned below).

You can find that interview with Lisa on the Genealogy Gems podcast page. The interview is part of  Episode 137. If you scroll to the end of that podcast's blog page you will see a special offer for my book, good until the end of this month.

The videos for part of the interview and the cooking segment can be found on YouTube (shown below).



A special Thank You to Lisa for inviting me over and spotlighting my book. Lisa and I love some of the same things including quilts, vintage kitchen items and researching female ancestors. I had such a great time talking to Lisa and looking over her collections.